10.15.2008

Project Runway

I may have mentioned in another post that I have recently started watching Project Runway.. and I am so happy that I did. I really have grown to love this show, and I wish I had started watching it from the beginning! When I started watching it.. I didn't really know how the show went.. but I quickly caught on. From the first episode I caught, I really liked Kenley's work.. She makes fun party clothes.. with lots of color and she makes it girly.. with out over doing it!

Tonight is the final episode.. and they had to put together a collection for the final fashion show at Bryant Park. The final 4 were, Jerrell.. Korto.. Leanne and Kinley. On the last episode, they had to create a wedding dress (they actually got to go home for 2 months to make the wedding dress, and their collection for Bryant Park) and then they were surprised to find out when they got back they would have to create a bridesmaid dress as well. They were told only 3 would be able to make it to Bryant Park.. and sadly.. the last man standing.. Jerrell was sent packing. I liked Jerrell too by the way.

Now, it's down to Kinley.. Leanne.. and Korto. Leanne is.. well.. kinda boring. She is my moms pick to win because she says real people would wear her clothes.. to me.. she doesn't use enough color and her dresses for her final collection all look the same. Korto uses color.. and I do like her a lot.. and I would like to see her win over Leanne. The judges seem to really like all 3 of these girls.. I just hope they like Kenley the best! Despite her snotty attitude....

I found a website that shows pictures from the final fashion show at Bryant Park.. I'm posting a few pictures from Kenley's collection :D and links to the others.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is Kenley's Wedding Dress.... It's not anything I could see anyone really wearing..
except maybe in a rock video.. or something...
Photobucket
However, I think her bridesmaid dress was super cute, despite it being super short..
Photobucket
Kenley's entire collection
Links to the other collections:
Can't wait to see who wins!!

No comments: