9.09.2008

Sex and the City

I finally finished my summer Sex and the City marathon.. it was a fabulous ride! I'm really glad that I started watching it. I was going to be pretty annoyed if they left Carrie in Paris with the Russian.. I didn't like him at all.. he was creepy, but of course... everything worked out and she ended up with Big. I do like Big, but after everything.. I really wish she had ended up with Adian, he was a better guy than Big. Even more exciting, I am soo glad that Samantha settled down with Smith. Smith turned out to be one of my favorite characters because he was a nice guy.. and he put up with all of Samantha's crap. I wasn't a huge fan of Charlotte or Miranda, I liked their characters.. but not their story lines to much. Sept 23rd.. the movie comes to DVD. Then I will be completely up to date :D

1 comment:

Erica said...

Oh my gosh, I loved Smith with Samantha! He was perfect for her!! And not too bad on the eyes! ;) I love Big also but I totally wish Carrie had ended up with Aidan as well. I really, really liked him for her. And yeah, I was completely bored with Charlotte & Miranda as well. I didn't like Miranda too much. I haven't seen the movie either. I'm looking forward to it coming out on DVD.