7.10.2008

Loss of Info

I was attempting to change my blog background to something really cute, I read the directions on how to do it. (It's a little different than Myspace) So, I found out that if you don't save your page elements... they will be deleted. I made sure to do that.. and I changed my background. Then, I found one that I liked better and changed it again. Without saving again.. and I lost everything! Ahhh! So.. My 101 List has gone bye bye! Which is a little bit sad, I was marking things off slowly but surely. Oh, and my archive is gone too.. boo!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Oh cool, you did change it! I like this layout. That sucks you lost your list though! :(

Anonymous said...

Man all day yesturday I was trying to get to your blog to check out you new layout 'cause Erica had told me about it. But myspace was having problems with there blog links so I could never get through. OOhh enjoying the new background!!