5.19.2008

9 weeks

So far, pregnancy is not all I had imagined it would be!! I was thinking it was going to be such a happy, joyous time.. but for the past week or two, I just can't see it that way. I have been cranky, moody, irritable, easily annoyed.. however you want to put it. I don't even like hanging out with me! I am hungry all the time, but nothing sounds good. I've had a headache that won't go away.. and I can't sleep worth a damn! I toss and turn forever and then I wake up several times during the night.. and then I am tired all day at work. I hope it gets better soon! The one positive thing I can say, is that I have yet to throw up. So, I guess that's good.. anyway, we FINALLY have our doctors appointment this week!! I can't freakin' wait! Maybe I'm so moody with a headache because I can't relax! I'm just so anxious to know that our little one is doing good and growing properly and all that stuff. Hopefully, after the appointment I will calm down and be happier! I will post how that goes sometime this weekend.

1 comment:

queenfriday said...

It will get soo much better, trust me. I threw up every day for 4 months and you don't think it will ever get better, but it does. You will be able to enjoy every second of being pregnant, usually after 12 weeks. Sometimes sooner. Hang in there!