3.11.2008

One of the Worst Feelings..

..is seeing this in your rear view mirror.


Cop car with Flashing Lights


This morning I was driving David's truck to work, Diego was in front me in the Vue because the Altima is currently out of order. Anyway, We hadn't gotten out of the neighborhood yet.. when I see police lights in the rear view mirror. I was like "Whhhaatt?" I'm not speeding!! So I pull over.. and the officer comes to the window.. and says.. I pulled you over because you ran that stop sign.

UGH! I hadn't even thought of that!! probably because I never think about the stop signs in our neighborhood. I generally do more of a pause & roll.. than a stop and go. I do usually keep an eye out for cops though.. I blame the time change! I didn't see this particular cop because it's so dark in the mornings now! I don't know where he was sitting.. probably in front of my face!!

I was a little more nervous, because I was not in MY car... I was thinking oh great!! he's gonna give me shit for driving someone elses car. I just explained that it was my brother in laws vehicle.. and that he is in Iraq.. yes,I said Iraq.. for the sympathy factor! haha jk.. Iraq was just what came out of my mouth. The officer gave me no trouble.

Anyway.. the nice officer ran the plates and my ID.. gave my info back and told me to be more aware of my stops signs and to have a good day!! I said YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!! and I drove off!!!

Thank GOD for no ticket!!!*knocking on wood*

2 comments:

DY said...

You forgot to mention that you now have a Friday night date with Deputy Travis Junior!

HAHA!

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is lucky.