2.02.2008

There's Barley Time to Sleep!

Geez! It's been a while since I even logged into blogger.. I've forgotten what to do! Since I've started my part time job at Alfred Angelo.. it seems I barley have time to sleep! I wake up.. go to work.. go to work #2.. get home.. watch one televison show to unwind and go to sleep.. Wake up and repeat!

So needless to say, I haven't a lot of time to complete much on my list for January. I didn't try a new restaurant.. or have my friends over for a cooked meal.. or sweep weekly.. but I did.. watch a few movies..


Photobucket

Let's see.. Diego hated it.
I didn't think it was that bad.. but I did fall asleep towards the end.
So.. I think that pretty much sums up the fact that this movie is no
There's Something About Mary..


Photobucket

I thought it was pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of Dane Cook or Jessica Alba..
but I was entertained. I'd buy it if was in the $5.99 bin at Wal-Mart :)

What else have I done....

I printed some of our wedding pictures.. and put them in frames.. but I have not hung the frames!! I've really been dragging my feet on this project.
I'm having a few problems:
1. I want to paint the hall before I hang the pictures.. and painting sucks.
2. We haven't decided a color yet..
3. We need more picture frames..
4. and more pictures (but which pictures?!? there are so many!)
5. We want to mix mirriors with the frames.. to bring some light into the hall way.. But we have not bought any mirrors!
So.. until I get motivated on that.. the already framed pictures will be lining the hall way..
on the floor!

Photobucket

Oh I attempted to frame some of Jackson's pictures.. but they came out small.. So I just hung them on the fridge instead!

Photobucket
*One of my faves from his 6 month collection*
That's all the time I have for today.. I will catch up again soon..

No comments: