2.23.2008

#54 - Decorate the Guest Bath - the beginninng stages

So, Steph's been gone for over a month now.. so it's time to get started decorating the guest bath. I had lots of ideas.. but I decided to step away from the Pottery Barn catalogues and do something a little more fun... Since I could not find a shower curtain that went along with the image in my head, I decided a funky rug would be cool.. Diego and I really liked this rug from Urban Outfitters.
Photobucket
The Urban Outfitters on the drag did not have this particular rug.. so I was planning on ordering it, but before I did.. (I'm good at jumping the gun) I went ahead and bought a solid black shower curtain and hot pink towels.. to match.. come to find out, a 3x5 rug.. does not fit in our guest bath.. so.. nix the rug.
So, now I have to find a new rug.. one that matches the rest of my pink and black stuff.. and looks just as cool.. I'm confident I will find something! I'm not in a rush..

I did buy some really cool bamboo for the bath room though..
Photobucket

No comments: