11.18.2007

# 36 - Eat at a New-To-Me Restaurant

I was off on Friday and needed to run a few errands. Before I left the house I told myself to complete just one task before I got back home. So I was out and about, and still had not completed any tasks.. then I decided to grab something to eat.. I looked around.. and what do I see. Which Wich! I had been wanting to try it for some time now, so I thought AWESOME! Here is my task for today! Eat at a restaurant that I've never been to!

I would have to say.. It was pretty damn good! and they have the BEST ice! You know that good Sonic ice.. yup! The only thing they did that I was a little annoyed about was when they did not put the L&T on my BLT! Just because I say I want cheese and red onions.. doesn't mean.. that I don't want the lettuce & tomato!! I did end up getting my L&T and all was well.
Overall I would give it a thumbs UP!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've only been there once, but it was cool how you take your own order on the bag!